EXQUISITE FACE OF THE YEAR




Miss Yusuf Zainab emerges as winner of EFOY 2016 edition hosted by pwoafriq. Queen zinna out stood nine other contestants during the contest which involved three critical stages and lasted for about three weeks.
 Queen Efoy 2016 an undergraduate in the department of science laboratory technology,Wesley  university Ondo state said in her speech "I am pleased,honored and humbled to accept this position as the Exquisite face of the year 2016. Special thanks to Pwoafriq for giving me the opportunity to participate in this contest. Indeed it was a very remarkable experience, an experience I would forever treasure,an enormous salute to all of this year's nominee each of whom have made incredible contributions to the contest. I say a big thank you to my manager, fans,friends and family who supported me through all the stages of the contest,may we all continue to work together, nurture and support each other and help to grow the unique image of Pwoafriq.
I pray to keep the flag flying high and promise to be available for all official duties.
Thank you and I love you all very much
Am QUEEN YUSUF ZAINAB, and will always be your QUEEN ZINNIA.
   The CEO added that pwoafriq, is a platform that promotes visions and ideas of the youth and also give young models the chance to explore.

Queen EFOY sets to release new photos soon
More photos.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CARDI B AND NICKI MINAJ BEEF REIGNITED

VIDEO: YAHOO BOY GOES INSANE AT HIS FATHER'S BURIAL AND STARTS CONFESSING

MYGOV.NG......RETWEET AND WIN N50,000