POEM: THE BLESSED VICTORIOUS ONES

Related image
Like a bull I shall rage,
Like a panther I shall charge,
Courage I shall stage
With loyalty as my badge,
I shall conquer all plague
With my vision so large ,
Emotions so vague ,
And sorrow and joy as my flag... 

This is the victorious voice
Enemies should make no noise
To keep winning is my choice
Even when enemies are tortoise
I outsmart them like foreseen invoice
Their hatred like the sea but I'm a Morse,
I will keep winning, this is their cross
And if they keep falling it is their fault.

Fight not who the Lord has blessed
For his progress would get you perplexed
On a further trial, you shall be vexed
Therefore, repent and be cleansed
Be friends with him, and be blessed
Be happy for him, and be braced
For through him, you've been blessed
Cos blessed are whom loves the blessed.

CHANCE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CARDI B AND NICKI MINAJ BEEF REIGNITED

VIDEO: YAHOO BOY GOES INSANE AT HIS FATHER'S BURIAL AND STARTS CONFESSING

MYGOV.NG......RETWEET AND WIN N50,000