POEM: DESPERATE FOR LOVE

Image result for DESPERATE FOR LOVE
I wish I have someone to share my heart with,
Someone who will love me to any feet
I wish I have someone to rest my head on
Someone who will for my sake,  jump the gun.
I wish to have someone who thinks about me
Someone who my presence gives glee
I wish to have someone to hug so tight
Someone to cuddle when there is no light.

Yeah, I'm the guy desperate for love
You don't necessarily need to have curves
I'm satisfied with moderate stuff
Although, I might not have enough
But I'll bring you water when you cough
My caring capabilities is no bluff
Breakfast with you at O'clock "(9)neuf"
Problems within my capability will be solved.

I've been Heartbroken different times
Heartbreak tastes like salt on lime
Piercing like the sound of a chime
Stressful like the mountain climb
An expression that can't be mimed
An act that is worst than crime
Now the remains of my heart is a dime
Smash it and I'll be confined to wine.

CHANCE.. ®
FASOLA AYOMIDE PEACE.

+234 703 876 8380

 Poems by CHANCE
TRUTH ABOUT LIFE 

THE TRUTH IN OUR LIES 

IT'S NOT THE END YET 

SEPTEMBER ENDING 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CARDI B AND NICKI MINAJ BEEF REIGNITED

VIDEO: YAHOO BOY GOES INSANE AT HIS FATHER'S BURIAL AND STARTS CONFESSING

MYGOV.NG......RETWEET AND WIN N50,000