POEM: IN SEARCH OF A FRIEND

Image result for in search of a friend
I wish I have someone who will know me for me
Someone who will be my source of strength
If I'm rejected every where, someone who will accept me
Someone that can have my trust till eternal length
A friend who will believe in me
Then our bond would grow so tight.


I need a friend that will have me in his heart steed
I need a friend that is fearless to put me right
In search of a friend who would listen to me when there is need
A friend that we'll soar high together like the kite
A friend that will be the antidote to my Hercules heel
A friend that shares this one true same insight
A friend that will encourage me, and make me believe
And tell me I can make it through this fight.

On top of all, I need a friend that loves me.
A friend that will assist my glory to ignite.
And vice versa, I will also be a friend to that special someone...
I'm in need of a friend.........
CHANCE. ®
FASOLA AYOMIDE PEACE.
+234 703 876 8380

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CARDI B AND NICKI MINAJ BEEF REIGNITED

VIDEO: YAHOO BOY GOES INSANE AT HIS FATHER'S BURIAL AND STARTS CONFESSING

MYGOV.NG......RETWEET AND WIN N50,000