VIDEO: ED SHEERAN AND JESSE GLYNNE SHARE EMOTIONAL ACOUSTIC VERSION OF 'THURSDAY'


Jess Glynne didn't just co-write "Thursday" with Ed Sheeran. The British singer, who included the song on her recently released sophomore studio album, Always In Between, also recently recorded an unplugged version of the track while the two were Stateside.

The clip opens with the friends walking around backstage and then sitting down on some gear boxes, with Sheeran picking out the ballad's melody on an acoustic and Glynne singing the empowering lyrics to an empty house. "I wanna love, I don't wanna cry/ Don't want these tears inside my eyes, yeah/ Don't wanna wake up and
feel insecure/ I wanna sing, I wanna dance/ I wanna feel love inside my hands again/ I just wanna feel beautiful," she sings in a clear voice, with Sheeran joining in on the wordless bit of the chorus.

"So... @edsheeran and I filmed a little acoustic version of #Thursday whilst we were in the US!," Glynne tweeted early Friday morning (Nov. 2), adding, "All the love I hope you like it."
Check out the video below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CARDI B AND NICKI MINAJ BEEF REIGNITED

VIDEO: YAHOO BOY GOES INSANE AT HIS FATHER'S BURIAL AND STARTS CONFESSING

MYGOV.NG......RETWEET AND WIN N50,000